Bar Italia Forum

General Category => Pulp Discussion => Topic started by: Pulped on Oct 06, 2026, 07:59 PM

Title: Rough Trade More 2LP Limited Edition (1000 copies) + instrumentals
Post by: Pulped on Oct 06, 2026, 07:59 PM
Rough Trade More 2LP Limited Edition (1000 copies) + instrumentals (https://www.roughtrade.com/fr/product/pulp/more-rt-50)

Released on 6/11/26.
Hope there will be a digital version.
Title: Re: Rough Trade More 2LP Limited Edition (1000 copies) + instrumentals
Post by: HoltbyCity on Oct 06, 2026, 09:19 PM
I can't say this one particularly appeals. Just stripping the vocals out of the mix feels a bit Less, rather than More
Title: Re: Rough Trade More 2LP Limited Edition (1000 copies) + instrumentals
Post by: eamonn on Oct 06, 2026, 10:32 PM
Yeah, I'd rather (shudder) remixes. Think AI can easily devocalise songs now, there's plenty of "karaoke" versions of More songs on YouTube.

I want to hear that Spike Island instrumental version with all those synthy squelches you can hear in the promo for Encore.